Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Painted Crate


I was felling very crafty yesterday and painted a few different things from dawn till dusk. I had bought a wooden crate like small chest of drawers at Michael's a couple years back that I keep sewing fabrics in. So I thought now was as good of a time as any to FINALLY get it painted. My poor craft room lacks that special craft room look I guess you could say. No  theme or flow of decoration. (Notice my 4 different wood colors I have going on in the pic....) I will hopefully be starting a job here soon. Job=Money. Money=Me buying things for my room to make it pretty...YAY!

Here's the crate before:



And here it is now:

CUTE!
I needed some color inspiration. I love the colors of my bedding so I used that. While I was at it, I copied the patterns too!! Hehe!




I used some old Apple Barrel Acrylic paints I had laying around, and I do mean OLD. But it worked just fine! (I love how long these paints last lol) I just need to ad some varnish and paint the inside black and I'm 100% fineto!


1 comment: